Carnival of Blogging Chicks : Christmas Humor

Below is my entry for the Carnival of Blogging Chicks. I hope that everyone takes this in the joking manner in which I am posting. As a victim of depression and survivor of abuse, I have learned to laugh when I have a chance!




Christmas Carols . . .
for the

P
sychiatrically Challenged



SCHIZOPHRENIA ~ Do You Hear What I Hear?
MULTIPLE PERSONALITY ~ We Three Kings Disoriented Are...
DEMENTIA ~ I'll Be Home For Christmas, I think . . .
NARCISSISTIC ~ Hark The Herald Angels Sing (About Me)
MANIA ~ Deck the Halls and Walls and Lawn and spare no cost . . .
PARANOIA ~ Santa Claus is Coming To Get Me . . .
PERSONALITY DISORDER ~ You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, and maybe I'll tell you why.


DEPRESSION ~ Silent anhedonia, Holy anhedonia. All is calm, all pretty lonely.
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE ~ Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock. Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock... (YOU GET THE IDEA)
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY ~Thoughts of Roasting in an Open Fire
PASSIVE
AGGRESSIVE ~ On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away)


Tags: , ,