Blog Your Blessings : Prayer for the White Man


Prayer for the White Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, Grandfather, I ask you to bless

the White Man.

He needs your Wisdom, your guidance.

You see, for so long,

he has tried to destroy my people,

and only feels comfortable

when given power.

Bless them, show them the peace we understand,

teach them humility.

For I fear they will someday destroy themselves

and their children,

As they have done so Mother Earth.

I plead, I cry.

After all, they are my Brothers . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings. Click this link, grab the blogroll code, add the code to your blog, leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience and post your blessing. Join us on Sunday as we blog our blessings.