Reno 911! Miami The Movie

Well, I went to the website to check out the new DVD, Reno 911! Miami The Movie. These guys are funny in the Comedy Channel series, so I thought it might be worth a look. I played the Mayhem game because I like car games. This game is where you get a radio call and you try to make it to the scene of the crime. I played three times and each time, I lost my cruiser. I think I owed money to the city at the end of it. I know I did not have a salary at the end.

I decided to try my luck at Midnight Shooting. I guess I shot pretty good. My best score was 3500. For this game, they give you a different weapon and different crime scene each time. You may view the scene for a second or two and then it is blacked out. You have to memorize where the bad guys are and try not to hit innocents (children, the Pope, clown) or cops while shooting in the dark, literally. You have 10 shots each time. The last weapon is a rocket launcher and you are supposed to hit one specific building. I left downtown Miami in flames. These were some crazy games, but they were fun and I liked the Midnight Shooting one the best. At the end, I was invited to join the Reno 911 team, but I declined.

If you have ever seen the Reno 911 series, then you have an idea what is in store on the Reno 911! Miami The Movie DVD. In this movie, the team goes to Miami for a National Police Convention during Spring Break. The convention is attacked by terrorists and the Reno 911 team is called upon to save the day. Do they? You have to watch the DVD presented by the sponsor of the post, Fox.