The Speed of Life

I do not see my family nearly as often as I would like. When my son was young, they would come up for all occasions. Nowadays, he does not want to visit with them as much. My family came up to San Marcos to attend my son's high school graduation this past Friday.

I was sitting there, looking at my family and it dawned on me that we have grown old. My brother is losing his hair. One of my sisters has a streak of gray in her long dark hair, just like my mother used to have. My other sister is younger than I, but she now wears glasses instead of contacts. I notice myself aging because I see myself, like it or not, in my mirror each day.

I realized that not one of us would qualify for no exam life insurance. Visit NoExamLife.com, sponsor of this post, and get Life Insurance at the Speed of Your Life. While you are young.