Blog Your Blessing : Prosperity


Prosperity

God is the infinite Source of all Good.
God is Love, Service and Prosperity in Action.


I am One with God as my Source, the eternally loving,
endlessly giving God. As God is, so I am.


Prosperity is what I am,
Prosperity is what I eternally reveal.


I reveal Prosperity in this moment, and I am easily,
magnificently blessed with Freedom and Abundance
in all areas of my life.


With a joyous and grateful heart, giving the glory to God,
I release these words into the perfect action of the Law,
knowing Prosperity is mine now.


I simply let go and let God,

And so it is.


Wishing freedom, abundance and prosperity to all visitors to Blog Your Blessing Sunday. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us each Sunday as we blog our blessings. For more information, please visitThe Blue Panther Experience.