Blog Your Blessing : My Faith

Lighthouse at Matagorda Island

Standing Since 1873


Today, while my health worsens and breathing leaves me with doubts;
Today, while my son remains in trouble beyond my power to correct;
Today, while depression draws me into deep abysmal fear.
Today, of all the days of the year, I must remember my faith.

I must trust He can turn my son around and put him on his path where the Lord wants him.
I must have faith in God that I will be well again and trust that pain is not remembered.

I must remember my faith today. It is all I have in this world that matters and I could easily lose it. I must remember my faith today.

I am in need of spiritual help. I ask you, my friends the Blog Your Blessing bloggers, to stop and say a simple prayer that CyberCelt remembers her faith today. Thank you!



The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. Visit the blog, grab the blogroll code, add it to your blog, and leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience. Next Sunday, post your blessing. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on Sunday as we blog our blessings.


Tags: , ,