Clickbooth Publisher Network

I joined Clickbooth Publisher Network, the Exclusive CPA Network. CPA stands for cost per action or cost per acquisition, which means that I will be paid if someone clicks a banner or text link from my site to an advertiser in the CB Network and makes a purchase or signs up for services.



Sign Up Process

The sign up process was simple. I completed a short form with my name, address, city/state/zip and country. The next form is where I input my phone number. I clicked a "call now" button and the system called me to give me a PIN. I typed the PIN into the field and was on to the next and final screen. Here I entered my website information.

Leading Technology

It appears that ClickBooth is ahead of other affiliate marketing networks in their use of technology. CB resides on the same data center as the Department of Defense, FEMA and CBS Sports, which provides full redundancy disaster recovery.

What ClickBooth Offers Publishers

Clickbooth gives publishers full access to custom built rotators, flash creatives and custom banners for any offer. CB handles many diverse companies, so that even niche marketers will find offers that "fit."

What ClickBooth Offers Advertisers

Advertisers will like the exclusive publishers, full-service campaign management, guaranteed conversions, and CB's commitment to excellence.