A Place for Thoughts

I am always on the lookout for blog communities. Last year, I set up a blog on Thoughts.com when it opened. I use the Thoughts.com blog to link back to articles on my blogs that I feel are important so that more people are drawn into the discussion.

The blogging format at Thoughts.com is fully featured. You may change the color scheme of your blog, upload photographs, podcasts and videos, write blog entries and add links. This would be a great place for a personal blog, but I do not think bloggers could add advertisements.

Lately, I have noticed that the forum at Thoughts.com has grown larger and more active. The Thoughts forum has standard forum fare such as Important Announcements, General Discussion, Current News and Entertainment. Then, there are some forums that are unusual, like Life Requests, which includes the forums for goodwill and wishes, and prayer and healing requests. I love communities that include a place to share and ask for spiritual help.

Lifestyle covers the topics of beauty, fitness, heath & nutrition. Politics ranges from the 2008 Presidential Election and USA Politics, to UK Politics and World Politics. Religion & Beliefs all the big players are there: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Spirituality. Writing includes Creative Writing, Fun with Words and Humor. This particular forum is a great place for writers to play games and stump each other with words.

So if you are looking for a place to blog and interact with others, take a look at Thoughts.com.