Blog Your Blessing : Solitude and Difficulty


. . . we must pass through solitude and difficulty, isolation and silence,
in order to reach forth to the enchanted place
where we can dance our clumsy dance and sing our sorrowful song--
but in this dance or in this song there are fulfilled
the most ancient rites of our conscience in the awareness of being human
and of believing in a common destiny.

Pablo Neruda Toward The Splendid City


This particular passage struck a chord with me. I have been so ill for so long that I have forgotten that it is our difficulties and our pain that makes us human. I await my turn to dance.


The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. Visit the blog, grab the blogroll code, add it to your blog, and leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience. Next Sunday, post your blessing. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on any Sunday as we blog our blessings.


Tags: , ,