Design, Color and Blogspot?

Blogger has updated its templates and organized some functions that made it a whole different experience. I did all my blogs and then played around some. Then I decided to do this little tutorial. If you have a problem, leave a clean comment and I will try to help.

Everything you need is under the Design Tab and the interface is yummy. This could be addicting. Meanwhile, I you see I made a blaring error (moi?), please leave me a comment. Of course you could also stop by and EWWWWW and AHHHHHHHH!

Double Click the Graphic to See Larger Image

Across the middle of the designer window are thumbnails of the five template masters available. If you click on one thumbnail, you view the template and its customization options. Click one if you like it.

You have four choices on the left:
  • Templates
  • Background
  • Layout
  • Advanced
Templates available:
  • Simple has six customization options
  • Picture Windows has three customization options
  • Awesome has six customization options
  • Watermark has three customization options
  • Ethereal has three customization options
The customization may be subtle. Look for changes in ink, accent, banner and background colors as you view the options under each template option.

Backgrounds
  • No image
  • Abstract
  • The Arts
  • Business
  • Celebration
  • Entertainment
  • Family
  • Food & Drink
  • Health & Beauty
  • Hobbies & Crafts
  • Home & Garden
  • Nature
  • Patterns
  • Recreation
  • Science
  • Shopping
  • Technology
  • Textures
  • Transparent
  • Travel
You have at least 12 choices to replace the background in the template you like. Choose from designs, photographs, textures and colors. You may completely change a template by changing color or background. Make use of colors that are in the same family.

My Blogspot Blogs:
EndangeredSpaces.blogspot.com/
CoolAdzine.blogspot.com/
BlogVillageNews.blogspot.com/
Advertising-for-success.blogspot.com/

I will be experimenting on my blogs for awhile. Remember to tell me if you like it or if you don't. I can handle it. :-)


Tags: , , ,