Blog Your Blessing : Recovered Blessings

Jesus and baby
Jesus and children

Jesus playing with childrenJesus and the children

The images above were sent to me with several others back in 2002. Recently, I found myself thinking about these images of Jesus and the children. In fact, I felt called to find them and share them before Christmas.

The images were left on the hard drive of a computer that cratered years ago. I found the hard drive, purchased an USB2.0 IDE hard disk drive enclosure on the Internet and recovered the images. These are my recovered blessings. I hope they bring you joy.



The Blue Panther Experience is host for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. Visit the blog, grab the blogroll code, add it to your blog, and leave a comment on Blue Panther Experience. Next Sunday, post your blessing. We are of all faiths, creeds and races, so everyone is welcome. Join us on any Sunday as we blog our blessings.