Online Home Appraisal Service

I was driving down my street yesterday and I noticed that there was a house for sale. I stopped to get a realty information sheet on the home as it is very close to the size and layout of my home. I could not believe it! The home is listing for $114,500. It is a starter home and has been a rental property since I moved here. It has no landscaping and has not been updated that I know of.

My home, on the other hand, has a new 50-year roof, Hardi-Plank siding, new rain gutters, new air conditioning unit, a new RV carport and huge shed. I also have landscaping, a fenced yard and an extra 200 square feet of living space. While I had not considered selling my home, I am seriously thinking about it now!

It is incredible how house values have skyrocketed. I paid less than $50,000 for this home in 1989. Now it must be worth over $120,000! It seems a little unreal to me, so I found this online house appraisal service and I am going to get a true value.

Perhaps it is time to move? Check the value of your home with ValuesInfo.com, sponsor of this post.