Forex and Global Futures

I have savings for retirement scattered amongst many different plans. I have IRAs for the years that I have been self-employed; annuities, State and Teachers Retirement System pensions for the years I worked for the State of Texas and the State University system. While I have tried to save as much as I was able, the market has not been good to my retirement plans.

I have been conservative in my investment strategies and it is not paying off. The closer I get to retirement age, the more I see that I will be living in poverty or working part time until I die. Lately, I have been looking at FOREX (FOReign EXchange), an international exchange market where currencies are bought and sold. Forex as a way to earn a real profit on investments.

Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc., sponsor of this post, will open an account with as little as $250. Forex is a high-risk investment, but some savings should be in high-growth, high-risk investments. Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc. offers a comprehensive range of products and services supported by superior customer service.

FOREX trading and global futures are extremely risky investments and should only be used as a supplement to other, more conservative, investments. If you have spare capital and training you may be successful. To that end, Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc. has free simulated trading accounts.