Looking for a B&B in Texas?

BlissWood B&B in Texas
I was looking for something different to do for my birthday this year and I found Texas bed and breakfast website. I went exploring and found a wonderful bed and breakfast, Blisswood, located in Cat Springs, approximately an hour west of Houston.

Blisswood is located on 650 acres and is a perfect place for weddings, anniversary parties, family gatherings and romantic getaways. There are packages for spa treatments, horseback riding, wedding proposals, wine lovers and tea parties, just to name a few.

Imagine my surprise when I read the following:
BlissWood proudly supports returning Iraq & Afghanistan veterans and their spouses, and as a thank you, will donate one free night of respite, Sunday through Wednesday nights, for "active" military personnel. Please call for more information.
Please visit www.iloveinns.com, sponsor of this post, to find the phone number for Blisswood. While you are there, take a look at all the wonderful B&B accommodations in Texas.