MBTI and MI, personality and learning style

Below are the results from a quick personality test based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I have taken this test at several times in my life and each time I have a different personality. Today I am an INFP. Last time, I was an ESTP, I think.

Click to view my Personality Profile page
Click above to go to MyPersonality.info.

On the right side of the graph above are the Multiple Intelligences that were developed by Howard Gardner. Also called learning styles, they are helpful in discovering the best way you learn.

Although I believe in the concepts of personality types and learning styles, I do not advocate using the results to do anything other than gain insight into the wonderful world of the human mind.

If you take the test, please return to comment and let me know what you think. This will give you a link to your blog from Advertising for Success.